Do it again Lord!

Richard Masoner (richardm@cd.com)
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 15:18:19 -0500 (CDT)

A week and a day ago I wrote:

> Anyway, I've been looking at timing diagrams, reading schematics
> and app notes and pinout and register descriptions
> and analyzer output and the wiggly lines and the oscilloscope
> till my eyes are swimming  and me and the hardware person
> and my boss and the application engineers are all STUMPED.  Sooo,
> please pray we can find a solution to our rather quandarous
> quandary soon.

Hey PRAISE THE LORD  \o/  no quandary is too quandarous for the
LORD.

We figured out there was a bit of a hardware problem (PE on the
NM93CS46 was tied to USERO on the PLX PCI9060ES chip, which
*should* be okay but in real life doesn't work, so we just tied PE
to Vcc) and now things work just dandy!  Thanks for the prayers.

In other news, ACTS ALIVE begins tonight and the three UPC churches
which are involved came off of forty days of prayer and fasting
yesterday.  During these past forty days the three churches have
seen a dozen people baptized and close to twenty receive the Holy
Ghost!  We're expecting great things as the LORD moves tonight and
tomorrow night.

Richard M.