Do it again Lord!

"Michael A. Endsley" (mikepp@corcomsv.corcom.com)
Thu, 25 Apr 96 15:49:48 -0500

-- [ From: Michael A. Endsley * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Date: Thursday, 25-Apr-96 03:18 PM

From: Richard Masoner          \ Internet:    (richardm@cd.com)

Hey PRAISE THE LORD  \o/  no quandary is too quandarous for the LORD.

We figured out there was a bit of a hardware problem (PE on the NM93CS46 was
tied to USERO on the PLX PCI9060ES chip, which *should* be okay but in real
life doesn't work, so we just tied PE to Vcc) and now things work just dandy
!  Thanks for the prayers.

In other news, ACTS ALIVE begins tonight and the three UPC churches which
are involved came off of forty days of prayer and fasting yesterday.  During
these past forty days the three churches have seen a dozen people baptized
and close to twenty receive the Holy Ghost!  We're expecting great things as
the LORD moves tonight and tomorrow night.

Richard M.

Praise the Lord!  That is awesome!
We just finished a revival with Bro. Greg Godwin and had several baptized
and filled with the Holy Ghost.  One 10 yr old boy was filled with the Holy
Ghost during the song service.  I think there was 2 baptized and 4 or 5
filled with the Holy Ghost.
It was wonderful services and I thank God for them.

PS- a dear elderly lady in the church (Sis. French), who is 91 yrs old fell
down the stairs in the church last week.  Bro. Churchill ran and prayed for
her and she was taken to the hospital. After a night of "tests" she was
released.  When the doctors and nurses asked her questions, she would only
reply, "my pastor prayed for me and I am ok!"  This lady (who is Bro.
Marion's elder sister), started many churches here in Alaska!  She trusted
the prayer of her pastor and her best Friend to take care of her!    GLORY
TO GOD FOR ALL THAT HE HAS DONE!

Mike