Finding the Ark

HENRY L BUNCH (henryrna@juno.com)
Sat, 27 Apr 1996 17:49:01 PST

On Sat, 27 Apr 1996 02:25:38 -0400 (EDT) cf01@zeus.odyssey.net (Chris
Foster) writes:
>>It has been common knowledge that the Ark of the Covenant was located
>and
>>in storage for some time and the Israeli government had hid it to
>stop
>>riots by the ARABS!!!.
>>
>>But, the story of how it was found was fantastic and very believable.
>>
>>Did you know that the ashes  of the *RED HEIFER* have been found and
>have
>>been stored in at least three different places.Also red heifers are
>being
>>raised in
>>Mississippi at the request of the Israeli government? The man
>responsible
>>for the animals goes to a UPC church pastored by Bro.Dillion.
>>
>>henry@juno.com
>>
>In all sincerity, I ask that we do not propagate these Pentecostal
>prevarications.  I don't doubt there is a man who attends a church
>Pastored
>by Bro. Dillion and takes care of red heifers, but I would be most
>interested to see if there *is* any documentation of the Israeli
>government
>requesting such a thing.
>
>What pray tell do the ashes of a red hefer have to do with anything of
>significance?

Why don't you check with St.Louis and ask them why they contributed
thousands of dollars to this project.It may have been that they were a
channel for this money,
I don't know who supplied the money.I do know a man who attended that
church
and he passed it on to me.I can validate that much if pushed .

As to why the ashes to the red heifer are important.The Jews cannot
restart
their  sacrifices again without the ashes from the last sacrifice before
the
temple fell.THEY ARE VERY IMPORTANT!!  It means the church will be
leaving .

Since Jesus was the supreme sacrifice for this age.He caused the
sacrifices to be stopped by having the ashes hidden for over 1900
years.Will He allow the church to remain here when Jewish laws and
sacrifices began agaon???

Are the ashes impotant?You give me a good answer!!!!

henryrna@juno.com