Prevaircations

Tyler Nally (tnally@csci.csc.com)
Tue, 30 Apr 96 12:50:21 CDT

[ From: mbasset@iconn.net (Mark Bassett)            ]
[ Subject: Re: Prevarications                       ]
[ Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 01:01:10 GMT               ]
[ Posted by Moderator (Bro. Tyler) because it was   ]
[ rejected by listprocessor due to checksum error   ]

On Mon, 29 Apr 1996 09:45:16 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>I invite you to denounce me any time you are in the mood, you do such a
>wonderful job of chastising my terrible attitude.  I'll take my judgement
>without retaliation.

Anytime we want to move beyond sarcasm to substance, look into the
facts here:

http://www.actcom.co.il/jerusalem/articles.htm

This does not validate the activity, or make significant challenge to
your theological basis for denunciation of everything that smacks of
Judaizing (including an amillenialist view), but it should at least
allow the distiction of Wyatt (whose presentation speaks for itself),
and those parties which are very truely involved in the restoration of
the Levitical system of sacrifice, which is the focus and desire of
believing Jews (who, failing to see the light of Pentecost, cannot
account for the lack of sacrifice, legally and thus are under pressure
to make such efforts).

Long sentance alert! Summary:

1. You are entitled to distinct eschatalogical views

2. There are frauds AND sincere characters in the realm of emerging
interests in Levitical law.