Error Condition Re: eli.wariat.org has had a hard time lately...

listproc@prairienet.org (listproc@prairienet.org)
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 18:40:48 -0400 (EDT)

rj@apk.net: You are not subscribed to higher-fire@prairienet.org.
Your message is returned to you unprocessed. If you want to subscribe,
send mail to listproc@prairienet.org with the following request:

		subscribe HIGHER-FIRE Your Name

>From rj@apk.net Tue Jul  2 17:41:02 1996
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 18:40:48 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Robert J. Brown" <rj@apk.net>
To: higher-fire@prairienet.org
CC: richardm@cd.com
Subject: eli.wariat.org has had a hard time lately...

Last week was "moving week" for me.  :-(

I called the phone company (Ameritech) and gave instructions for the
phone lines to be switched over to the house from the apartment on
Friday of last week, but the Bozos switched the lines off at the
apartment at 6:00 AM Monday last week.  I was in Kentucky loading the
truck, so I only found this out Wednesday last week when I got backto
the apartment in Illinois.  There was nothing I could do at that
point, so I went ahead with the move, but eli.wariat.org was
disconnected from the internet Monday a week ago, and might not be
back online for a few more days.  The first thing I have to do is pull
the phone wires inside the house, then arrange the office in the
basement, then set up the machines, etc.  I hope to be online by
Friday, but who knows?  I do not even know where my electric drill is,
so I borrowed one from a friend.  I hope I can find all the peices of
the computers before I have to upack every box.

Since the HF archive is not presently capturing postings to
higher-fire, I would appreciate it if someone could save all the
posting since 6:00 AM Monday morning, 6-24-96, and send them to me
when I get everything working again.  I hope this email gets posted,
since it is not coming from my usual email address :-(