Trinity (fwd)

Benny Santos (bacsanto@acs.ucalgary.ca)
Wed, 3 Jul 1996 22:32:24 -0600 (MDT)

First attempt didn't work.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 22:24:57 -0600 (MDT)
From: Benny Santos <bacsanto@acs.ucalgary.ca>
To: higher-fire@prairenet.org
Subject: Trinity

Hello fellow Christians!

I'm a young man, and throughout my upbringing I was taught the "Oneness"
teaching. I was also taught that the Trinity is a heresy. Recently,
after debating with a friend, who is hard-line Trinitarian, he said he
considered my Oneness belief heresy! I was shocked! He told me that the
Trinity is one of the essentials to Christianity, and that my faith was
questionable! I myself believe many Trinitarians have great faith in the
Lord, but understanding God's Oneness brings us closer to him. I know
in my heart there lives only One Lord.

The Trinity is a special topic that Muslims love to use to attack
the Christian faith. The Trinity is one of the reasons why Jews will not
accept Jesus as Christ. So let us not be silent about what we believe, let
others see that Christians above all should know the Lord is only One!

I consider the Trinity only as a human interpretation taught by men. Don't
mistake this as a "flame" to Trinitarians, but I'm just expressing my
perspective.

					-Bro. Ben Aijalon