Heretics and the Universal Triune Organization

Brenda Ray (puah@n-link.com)
Sun, 07 Jul 1996 01:40:09 -0500

Benny Santos wrote:

> >       I would like to think that the trinitarians are full of the Love
> >of Christ, but history has shown that they are more then willing to
> >kill, burn and destroy all who disagree with them. The only reason they
> >are placient today, in this country, is because such activity is against
> >the law.
>
> Personally, I don't think that this kind of animosity is universal in the
> Triune Organization. It's true, there are groups, who call themselves
> Christian, profess hatred, violence, and threaten other who don't adhere
> to their perspective. But in many other situations it just takes a few
> ignorant people in positions of influence, to create discord among
> believers, just because one groups shares a different perspective.
>
> Remember, we ourselves can cause discord. We must not be too agressive in
> professing the Oneness faith. We instead must act as guides to this
> revelation. We must meet Trinitarians on a common understanding and
> together work toward the Truth. Debates and arguements do not in turn create any productive
> insight to the ones arguing. Instead it makes them defensive and hardens
> their hearts. We should not feel that we have found the Truth in full, for
> we are continually learning the Truth. We must ask our brethren to learn
> with us about the Way of God which is revealed in Christ Jesus.
>
> Consider they, who watch us from outside of the Christian faith. What
> impression does all this discord give them? They see several
> denominations, several doctrines. We wish to reach out to them too in
> Christ.
>
>                                         -Bro. Ben-AijalonBrother, I agree with you and have met many who will listen and some who
see the truth of themselves. It is not my intention to argue with
anyone. When Someone tells me that they have received the Holy Ghost by
being baptized in the name of the trinity, what am I to say? "I'm sorry
my brother but that is not possible, for you must be baptised in the
name of Jesus Christ to receive it" and there, the argument starts. I
quess the question is, can someone receive the Holy Ghost in any other
name? Or, does GOd give this holy counselor to anyone he desires? I wish
that none would argue about the things of GOd. But It was going on long
before I can to be in this world.

- Brother John -