black church fires

jonathan T Conant (jon@juno.com)
Sun, 7 Jul 1996 21:12:37 PST

Dear K, I'm sure racism is alive in many people of all races, but i will
say the spirit of Jesus Christ crosses all races , prejudices, and
barriers. It is a sorry world we live end but the white  race as a whole
cannot be held responsible for the sins of  a militant group or lawless
people. i believe the majority of Holy Ghost filled Christians are
totally against these violent acts of burning churches, i know I am As
Christians we have a hope of a better world to come. Sincerely, L.
Conant