Billy Cole and Jack Cunningham -- Ooooooo!

Ronald J Bowden (flatfoot@juno.com)
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 09:56:03 PST

When you tire of the revelation of who Jesus is we have a problem.  The
only thing that we as oneness believers tend to forget is that the total
revelation of who Jesus is includes His love, holiness, long-suffering
and more!  Let's pray for the total revelation of who He is!