campmeeting -Reply

"Todd M. Rosel" (todd@mail.netease.net)
Mon, 08 Jul 1996 16:28:03 -0500

At 11:13 AM 7/8/96 -0500, you wrote:

>>Tonight is the beginning of the Tennessee district campmeeting. It will
>last through Friday night.
>
>Where in Tennessee?  I work in Nashville and live in Pulaski.
>
>Sister Mary

Sister Mary,

 The campmeeting is in Jackson, TN at the Civic Center. Last night the building
was packed out with about 2200 in attendance. Tuesday night, my church choir
(1st Pentecostal Church of Lexington, TN) will be singing. I have to do the
solo part to the verses on both of the songs that we are singing, so if you make
it to the service you will know who I am. The service starts at 7:00 PM. Hope
you can make it.

In Christ,
Todd Rosel

p.s. Where do you attend church in Pulaski?