Non-Pentecostal Oneness?

Charles Ormsbee (ormsbee@MIT.EDU)
Tue, 9 Jul 96 14:08:46 EDT

At 10:46 AM 7/4/96 -0600, you wrote:

>Greetings Bretheren in Christ!
>
>I'm of a Church not of Pentecostal affiliation, but has "Modalistic
>Monarchanism" as part of it's doctrine. I'm not too familiar, with
>doctrine of Oneness carried by many Pentcostals. Are there any variations
>in how people interpret "Oneness"? If so, it would be great if someone (or
>others) could explain to me their Oneness faith.
>
>					-Bro. Ben-Aijalon

Greetings Bro. Ben-Aijalon,

As a point of great personal curiosity: What is the name of your church
organization? No witchhunt on my part, I'm just curious... :-) The only
non-apostolic monarchian group that that I'm aware of call themselves "the
Local Church" and were formed under Watchman Nee. As of late though, I think
they've tried to disown the monarchian label. And even then, I thought that
they are somewhat charismatic if not pentecostal. Are there really
non-pentecostal monarchians out there? Just wondering....

Charles