A Testemony

Ronald J Bowden (flatfoot@juno.com)
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 21:51:46 PST

Praise the Lord for a soul added to His kingdom!

Our church youth group had a fireworks stand this year to raise funds and
the Brother that was leading the effort kept saying that he was praying
that God would add a soul to the church through the fireworks stand.
Everytime he would say it during a service as he announce that he needed
help at the stand I would think that would be great but not really
believe it.  Well, you have to be at least 18 in California to work in
the stand so the Youth Pastor had all the youth under 18 there on
Saturday to pass out tracks to the people buying fireworks.  And guess
what?  Yep Praise the Lord one of the people that got a tract came to
church on Sunday and  received the Holy Ghost and was baptized.  God
still answers prayer!