black church fires - -Reply

Mark Bassett (mbasset@iconn.net)
Tue, 09 Jul 1996 23:08:31 GMT

On Tue, 09 Jul 1996 09:10:39 -0500, you wrote:

>Before Jesus saved me I was in a situation where I was being harassed
>- borderline racism - but Jesus used this to bring me to him.  The people I
>was dealing with did not change, the change was made inside of me.

Thank you for your wonderful testimony. Sis Mary. It is true that some
of us could be described as foreign to some problems, and therefore
disqualified (if not too ignorant) to adress them.

Racism is an evil, most certainly. However it seems prudent to keep
our eyes on God and not look at the wind, as did Peter.

The name of the Lord is a strong tower. The righteous run in and is
saved.