Billy Cole and Jack Cunningham -- Ooooooo!

John Dahl (jsd@efn.org)
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 16:57:26 -0700 (PDT)

Since the cornerstone of our difference with the religious world is the fact
that we believe that there is only ONE God I believe it is always a relevant
topic.

While I am steadfastly against racism and deplore the attitudes of same I
also realize that even amongst Oneness people there are people who believe
they are superior to another person based simply on their race.  Sad but
true. So please continue the dialog.  That is an important tool in breaking
down the walls of ignorance and prejudice.