Bro. Richard Masoner in San Jose California

LGSONG / RGSOUNDMAN / JOYBELS (rgsound@ix.netcom.com)
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 14:41:35 -0700

You wrote:

>I visited Sister Laurie G.'s church in Southern California for their
>midweek +service: her pastor Bro Butler is *awesome*.  It's a
>fantastic church, a praising church, and obviously a praying church!
>Very much a HAPPY congregation of saints also!  It seems Sis Laurie
>is related one way or the other to about half the congregation ;-) so
>I got to meet all of them.  The youth leader, Bro John Aoki (Japanese
>name) and his wife has a 14-month-old son who looks almost exactly
>like my son! Hasta pasta and all that
>Richard Masoner

    Thank you Brother Richard for the kind words. Yes, the Lord has
blessed Bellflower and He continues to bless. Our pastor is a wonderful
man of God who always keeps his vision on Jesus, and the church is a
very friendly place, especially considering it's it L.A. which is not a
very friendly place! Sister Kimberly Elkins who is on the HF list is
Brother Butler's first cousin. I forgot to tell you that.
    Well Bro. Richard, now you and your family have more relatives
because the people here (my relatives) have adopted you!  Yes, Bro.
Richard made a big hit with the family. The chuch family and the
related family. He's going to have to bring his wife and son out so we
can meet them sometime.
     I'm sorry you didn't get to go home for the week-end, Brother
Richard! Give your wife my condolances on the puppy and don't work too
hard!
    God bless!
    Sister Laurie =)