Bro. Dan Butler/Rev. Dan Willis

LGSONG / RGSOUNDMAN / JOYBELS (rgsound@ix.netcom.com)
Mon, 15 Jul 1996 02:38:05 -0700

>You wrote:
>
>Sister Laurie,
>What is your pastor's first name? It wouldn't be Brother Dan Butler
>would it?
>
>In Christ,
>Todd

    Why yes, as a matter of fact it is Bro. Todd.  I take it you know
him? It seem that he has friends all over the globe! He used to be at
hearquarters. We love him lots!
    Bye the way, we have a concert this Saturday, July 20 with Rev. Dan
Willis and the Pentecostals of Chicago for anyone in the area. I
believe it starts at 6:00. The Bellflower Sanctuary Choir will open and
then give the floor to Rev. Dan. They usally invite us (the Bellflower
Sanctuary Choir) to join them in a couple of numbers at the end before
the alter call. Would love to see you all there! =)
    Laurie Gibson =)