Church of God in Christ (Philippines)

Benny Santos (bacsanto@acs.ucalgary.ca)
Sun, 14 Jul 1996 21:29:27 -0600 (MDT)

On Sun, 14 Jul 1996 davidn.watson@NASHVILLE.COM wrote:

> H> If anyone is interested in comparing doctrines, I'm able to send
> H> commentary that discusses my church's other beliefs. There's one problem
> H> though, it's LONG ( approx 20 pages ). So if anyones interested, and you
> H> don't mind the length, I'd be happy to send it to you. I'm joyful to see
> H> other Christians interested in discussing God's Word, and finding common
> H> understanding
>
>       Email me a copy, And is it ok if I make them into a Web page on My
> server?
>

> David Watson                             Watson's Enterprises
> davidn.watson@nashville.com              P.O. Box 90911
> http://www.dnw.com                       Nashville, TN 37209

Hi David!

It would be best not to post the commentary on your webpage because it is
not an official document of my Church. Some of the commentary may carry
some minor personal beliefs of mine, that may may not be shared by my
brothers. It's actually for discussion purposes only. If I can find some
official documents from my Church, I'd be more than happy to send it to
you. If you're still interested, I can send the commentary to you, but
*please* don't post it. God Bless.

					-Bro. Ben