God Moves

"Tyler Nally" (tnally@iquest.net)
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:52:38 -0500

Sis Laura scribeth...

> He also said in Jhn 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth
> on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these
> shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... what's the single greather thing that we saints of God
can do that is greater than feeding the multitude, the sick healed at the
annointing from our hands as we pray to God, the dead raised, other
manner of physical diseases healed, and emotional healings?

Think about it... while Jesus lived, walked, and talked on the earth...
not one person was *saved*....   There might have been folks baptized
in Jesus name (down and around the bend in the river where John the
baptist was baptizing was a time when Jesus and his disciples were
baptizing [I personally think it was a *baptizing clinic* but I can't
prove it]) but *repentence* and *remission of sins* hadn't been preached
yet until the day of Pentecost after God made 120 little *Jesus's* by
filling the believers with the Holy Ghost when Peter stood up to give
his first sermon.

The one thing that is *greater* than healings and miracles is ...
leading a soul to Christ that they could be born again.

That is the *greater* thing we do, that Jesus didn't when he was
on the earth.  Jesus *never* lead anybody to himself.  He may have
witnessed to them about who he is/was.  He didn't pour out salvation
on anybody before the day of Pentecost.

Bro Tyler
--
Bro Tyler Nally

   higher-fire-request@prairienet.org

To e-mail the higher-fire list with a message, send e-mail to ...

   higher-fire@prairienet.org

The Higher-Fire listprocessor's e-addresses for changes and queries ...

        listproc@prairienet.org

 a) ... To Subscribe               SUB HIGHER-FIRE Your Name
 b) ... To UnSubscribe             UNSUB HIGHER-FIRE
 c) ... To Postpone Mail           SET HIGHER-FIRE MAIL POSTPONE
 d) ... To Resume Mail             SET HIGHER-FIRE MAIL ACK
 e) ... To Change to H-F Digests   SET HIGHER-FIRE MAIL DIGEST
 f) ... To Check H-F Settings      SET HIGHER-FIRE
 g) ... To Review H-F Subscription REVIEW HIGHER-FIRE
H-F Homepage     :  http://www.prairienet.org/upci/h-f.html
H-F WWW Archives :  http://www.higherfire.org
H-F Nettiquette  :  http://www.higherfire.org/netiq.html
H-F F.A.Q.       :  http://www.higherfire.org/FAQ.html
H-F KJV Bible    :  http://www.higherfire.org/kjv
H-F QuickTour    :  http://www.prairienet.org/~tgnally/HigherFireTour.html
H-F Questionaire :  http://www.prairienet.org/upci/questions.html

H-F IRC Channel  :  #higher-fire on a Undernet.org server

  "...prefer to hear educated blessings preach than ignorant blessing!"
  - Bro Robert Jay Brown III