Bro. Bernard K.

"Robert J. Brown" (rj@eli.elilabs.com)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 06:45:51 -0500

    Sam> Hey Bro. Brown: I'm Postponed with Higher-Fire because I'm
    Sam> attending travel University, but I was just doing a search
    Sam> trying to find my website through a search engine and came
    Sam> upon this: http://eli.elilabs.com/~mbasset/growing.htm

    Sam> I still cannot get my website to show on any search engine by
    Sam> name or any of the subjects I have tagged it with.

    Sam> I am still interested in a website through you and/or
    Sam> Bro. Bennett.

    Sam> Yours for Jesus' sake,

Bro. Bennet's system is down right now.  It is getting an upgrade to
redhat 6.0.  My system is up.  I would recommend that you wait until
Bro. Bennet's is up, since he has the onegod.org domain name.  It is
no trouble to set you up.  I hope to have his system online again this
weekend.

--
--------  "And there came a writing to him from Elijah"  [2Ch 21:12]  --------
R. J. Brown III  rj@elilabs.com http://www.elilabs.com/~rj  voice 847 543-4060