For your information

Robert Donald Taylor (roblin@bellsouth.net)
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 05:11:15 -0500

--------------7E0C58E7FE4D43298FFD75F5

Pentecostal Friends, I post to the newsgroup listed below.  It is
supposed to be a Pentecostal group, but I think it is a den of vipers.
I have snipped a post from the group for you to look at.  T here are a
lot of folks that e-mail privately for answers.  The trinitarians hate
us!!!!  Pray about it, and if you feel led, subscribe to the group and
help some of us out. The World needs our One God message.