Gobal Money

"Brian K. Berger" (berger@juno.com)
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 06:45:07 -0400

On Sat, 21 Aug 1999 09:46:55 -0700 "Moore, Kirk W"
<Kirk.Moore@PSS.Boeing.com> writes:
> No that is scary folks... Reallllllllllll scary...
>
> If that does not get you to set up and take notice, nothing
> will.....
>
> --
> > From: 	Robert Donald Taylor[SMTP:roblin@bellsouth.net]
> > http://www.idchip.com/s1/faq.htm

I backed up to the root dir of www.idchip.com and found a link "What is
the ID experiment"

It took me to http://www.idchip.com/s1/experiment/whatis.htm

Which says in the last paragraph.....

"I regret that many people were put off by this project, but like so many
others, if they had just studied it closer they would have realized that
it was a spoof. The real cause of their agitation is not this project,
but rather their inability to observe carefully and make rational
judgments before flying off the handle. They might want to keep that in
mind the next time their guru tries to whip them into their next frenzy."

To which I am kinda laughing now. Not at those on this list who went
there, but at the humor to put up a site like this!

Brian Berger
Manchester, NH