For your information

"G.W. Sullivan" (truth@sunline.net)
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 08:53:35 -0400

Brother,
 I am not sure how to get to the discussion gtoup you named, nut I'd be
glad to check it out. I get on Pirch from time to time, and go to sites
like #christian and #apologetics. There you will see ALL kinds of rabid
anti-oneness people.They really DO hate us. They tolerate witches and
athiests, but not Jesus name people.
 If you'll get me TO the site, I'll sign up.
Bro. Sullivan