For your information

Dave (suprdave@lightspeed.net)
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 12:54:13 -0700

G.W. Sullivan wrote:
> Brother,
>  I am not sure how to get to the discussion gtoup you named, nut I'd >be glad to check it out. I get on Pirch from time to time, and go to >sites like #christian and #apologetics. There you will see ALL kinds of >rabid anti-oneness people.They really DO hate us. They tolerate witches >and athiests, but not Jesus name people.
>  If you'll get me TO the site, I'll sign up.
> Bro. Sullivan

Dave responds:
That's interesting...Jehovah's Witnesses say everyone who disagrees with
them hates them...Mormons say the same thing. My point? Just because one
may disagree with another on theology does not mean they hate you. They
may disagree with you doctrinally, but that's no reason to accuse them
of hating. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Do you hate
trinitarians? If you answer "yes", then you need to repent. Do you
disagree wtih them? If you answer "yes" you have the right to do so and
yet not hate them. Please don't accuse them as such. I've heard some
hateful things said about trinitarians from Oneness preachers through
the years growing up...and I recognized it as being a direct attack on
them rather than dealing with doctrine. Two wrongs don't make a right.
It's time to grow up and quit fighting with others who love the Lord.