REVIVAL!!!

"~`~`~Beth~`~`~" (princessef@excite.com)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 20:29:12 PDT

Praise God! Our church too is in revival! It is wonderful. We've had many
backslid individuals come back to God and just a week ago I met up w/an old
friend that has not been attending church and she and her friend have
started attending a small home missions church in our area and have come
w/me to our service on Sunday night her friend received the Holy Ghost last
night @ my church. (their church only has one service in the afternoon on
Sunday as they are renting the building and it is the only available time)
But back to the subject of REVIVAL! Yes it is moving throughout the land and
wonderful things are happening all over! Praise the Lord.
 Love in Christ, E.