History Lesson

Jerry Welch (tlwitness@juno.com)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:16:44 -0500

However, Trinitarians will use that SAME argument to support
Trinitarianism.

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:28:11 -0400 "G.W. Sullivan" <truth@sunline.net>
writes:
> I've heard these arguements for a long time; they've run their
> course.
> Hebrew, Greek (classical or common), English, Spanish, German, or
> French; the bottom line is Jesus said that heaven and earth would
> pass
> away but HIS words would never pass away (Matt 24:35). God's word is
> either forever settled in heaven or it's not. We either have the
> Gospel
> or we don't....and if we don't then God inadvertently missed a
> couple of
> thousand years, and quite a few million people (oops).
>  I'll stand on the knowledge that I've found the same truth in every
> Bible I've come across. No matter what their personal agenda, it's
> there! Catholic, J.W., Mormon, it's in there. They may have changed
> some
> scriptures, but the born again experience and explanation is
> included.
> What ever language you call upon the name in (ours is English and
> therefore, Jesus) God hears. He knows his own salvation name. I know
> that people will go to hell for ignoring scripture, but God makes
> the
> scripture available. If it were not so, his word would not stand.
> Alpha
> and Omega beginning and ending are not just book ends, they comprise
> all
> points in between.

Jerry Welch
Uh Oh, he went ahead and did it!        www.jerrywelch.com

Vote for The Last Witness: Resurrected Destiny at:
http://www.awesome-sites.com/vote.php3?sid=219