Holy Word

"Robert J Faron" (SHERBERTF@prodigy.net)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:01:45 -0400

----------
> From: Daniel Wellman <dwellman@zoomnet.net>
> To: Higher Fire <higher-fire@prairienet.org>
> Subject: Holy Word
> Date: Monday, August 23, 1999 3:37 PM
>
> I have noticed more and more how many believe the word of God has been
> changed. I have heard from many that they believe there is no pure word
> of God. All of these debates about the original text and what this
> version or that version says.
>
> Many of the oneness have lost there faith believing the pure word of God
> does not exist. Has God lost his power to keep himself the same
> forevermore? This could only be done in the word. Jesus is the word.
> Where do most of you stand?
>
> Daniel

     I believe that the bible is the perfect word of God.  Not the word of
man but the word of God, as inspired by the Holy Ghost.  Any contradictions
are not contradictions but misunderstandings.  I have been shown some
things that I could not explain, but that doesn't change the fact that I
believe it is the perfect word of 'God.  Any one who tries to tell me
otherwise, is in my opinion walking down a dangerous road, that could only
lead to trouble.
      Stay firmly rooted, don';t ever waver, that includes reading,
believing and obeying the book.  I have met those that try to disect the
word, until they are so knowledgeable that they don't believe it any more,
because they are so learned, we need simple faith.
                                                    Robert