[Fwd: Repost of a Personal Testimony]

Robert Donald Taylor (roblin@bellsouth.net)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 21:49:39 -0500

--------------607B452005E8F776316091A7

This is a personal testimony that I shared for the Glory of God!!!  I
hope it will bless and increase someone's faith.  I have posted it to
the Newsgroup that I post to.

God Bless

Robert D. Taylor
"Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is One Lord"

--------------607B452005E8F776316091A7

From: Robert Donald Taylor <roblin@bellsouth.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.pentecostal
Subject: Repost of a Personal Testimony
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 09:47:29 -0500

From: Robert Taylor <roblin@bellsouth.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.pentecostal

I was praying and thinking the last few days, on what a Mighty God we
serve.  So many things, He has come to may rescue and aid.  He has even
come
to take care of my family and me, even when I was very low in spirit.
He is
truly a mighty God.  I was sick many years ago, and the doctors could
not
find what the problem was.  I was in my early 20's and my blood count
would
go down to extreme low levels.  At one point I had to have five pints of

blood.  I was diagnosed with several things, treated, but the treatments
did
no good.  The doctors were baffled.  Each time, after treating me for
the
problem that they thought it was, I would go down again.  The blood
count
would go low, and I had to have injections of iron and B-12.  Then,
after
about 2 months, I would be sick again.  When I was a my worst, my skin
began
to deteriorate, and turn very white.  The doctors told me that each time
that
I would get this low, that my heart was being weakened and I could have
heart failure.  I was in different hospitals in several towns over a
period
of two years.  I even felt that I was dying one day, I could feel a
drawing
sensation, as if I was leaving my body.
When all the doctors, after numerous tests, could determine the problem
sent
me to the Ocshner Foundation, in New Orleans, La.
I asked God to please let them find the problem.  Upon arrival, they
immediately stated testing.  In two days, they diagnosed me with
pernious
anemia.  It baffled the group of hematologists on staff there.  They
said
that this was the first case, of this disorder, ever found in the United

States to a person of my age.  This was a disorder that only happens to
the
very elderly.  My body, for some reason, did not absorb B-12, the blood
making vitamin.
The doctors told me that I would have to take B-12 injections once a
week
for the rest of my life.  I would have to take yearly checkups, because
would probably end up with stomach cancer.
They said this was a condition that would never get any better.  It was
incurable.  I started my treatments and got better.
A couple of years went by.  I got my yearly tests, my injections, and
resolved to the fact this is the way I would have to live my life.  Oh
yes,
I was prayed for several times but I was not healed.
One day, after nearly two years, some friends, invited us to go to their

home church in a neighboring state, to a revival.  We went, got there a
few
minutes late, and set on the back pew.  This was a country church, and
it
was packed out.  The worship services was underway, and people were
singing
and praising the Lord.  The Spirit of God was so great!!!
Then the evangelist stepped to the pulpit,  He said, " God has spoken to
me
to pray for the sick".  People begin to go up to be anointed and pray
for.
Worship was going up everywhere.  The minister stopped and spoke saying,
"
there is a man in this service with a incurable blood disorder, if he
will
come up, God will heal him.  I just stood there.  Then the Spirit of God

moved upon me, I felt weak and trembled.  I had been in Church for a
good
while, but had never felt like this.  It seemed I lost myself, and the
next
thing I did, was start walking to the front of the church.  I remember
hearing the minister say, "yes you are the one".  When I got up to the
front, he laid hands on me, prayed in Jesus Name, and I felt the healing

Power of the Almighty God.  I felt as if I was light as air, like I was
floating.  I feel back on the pew and spoke in tongues as the Spirit
gave
utterance for about 10 minutes.  God totally Healed Me!!!! Praise His
Holy
Name.

In a few months, I went back for blood tests.  NO prenious anemia!!
That has been approximately 25 years ago.  I am still healed, and giving
God
Praises for Healing me.

It hurts so bad, when people on this newsgroup tell me that I know not
the
God of the Bible, and that I am a cult member.  I love God, His word,
and
His people.  I have loved God since a Child.  I was filled with the Holy

Ghost at 17 years old.( Now am 54 years old)  I was the first in my
family
to be saved.  For years, I prayed for my mother and father.  They are
saved,
living for God and testifying of His love and Grace.  Nearly all of my
immediate family are Christians and living for God.
My mother was healed of brain tumor before she was saved.  She gave her
heart to God as a result of this.  My father was an alcoholic, and was
delivered, and filled with the Holy Ghost.  Never drinked again.
Folks, cults can never offer you anything like Jesus does.  I wish
people
would be a little more loving and understanding on this newsgroup.  I am

speaking to you from my heart.  Please let this little testimony
increase
your Faith.

In Jesus Name,
Robert D. Taylor