He is so Real!!!!

Robert Donald Taylor (roblin@bellsouth.net)
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 00:10:41 -0500

--------------3CF126E103F8ED8A496F791B

From: "robert d. taylor" <roblin@bellsouth.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.pentecostal
Subject: Sounds of Pentecost: another testimony<<<<<<<<<GOD>>>>>>>>#3
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 23:46:45 -0500

This story (testimony) happened approximately 50 years ago.  The Pentecostal
"Holiness" churches were still on the " other side of the tracks".  They
still were allowed to build in the better parts of the communities and
towns.  They had eggs throw at them, made fun of, their meetings interrupted
by ungodly men, so and so on.  People had to have faith in God and trust and
know His word.  They did!!! Younger people to the Pentecostal way might not
understand this.  We   have fine Churches, large congregations, and yes,
even accepted in the community.  Even a lot of the denominal churches even
tolerate us.   Little truth was actually known by the outsiders about the
Children of God.  They only knew the myths told to them, so most of believed
what they heard.
Ok, I said all of the above to get to the testimony of a dear Saint of God
as she lay dying.  She was a devout Christian, filled with the Holy Ghost,
spoke in Tongues as the Spirit gave utterance(very important-"Spirit ")
and Baptized in water in Jesus Name.  She lead a very prayerful life, and
witnessed for Christ to all of her friends and family.  She was sick for
quite a while and put into the hospital where she was confined  some time
before going to Glory.  On the day she went Home, the room was crowded with
family, friends, Dr. and nurses.  After saying her goodbye to all, she began
to pray.  As she was in deep Spiritual Prayer, she begin to Sing.  Yes sing.
Singing in Tongues.  She sang several verses, beautiful, meaningful verses,
in an unknown Tongue.  When she finished, she died!! Praise the Lord!! Oh,
to die that way.  My tears are moist with tears as I am writing this post.
Oh! how great He is! Praise His Holy Name!   The family declares that there
was not a dry eye in the hospital room that day.  Dr.., Nurses, everyone.
The Power of the Holy Ghost (Jesus) was there ministering.  Note, as I
mentioned before, this incident was foreign to 99% of the folks there, they
didn't understand it, but they knew it was of God!!

People that have not experienced Holy Ghost infilling, should not condemn,
but ask God, not man, is this experience for me??  I am sure God will reveal
the Power of His completeness to you.
Hal Lindsey, once wrote, that after long studies, he found that people that
spoke in tongues (REAL TONGUES--AS THE SPIRIT GIVES UTTERANCE) has a closer
walk with God than those that don't.

--
Robert D.Taylor
"there is none other God but one"