My bad and fruit of the vine *where* I live....

Dave (suprdave@lightspeed.net)
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 19:00:00 -0700

Tyler Nally wrote:
> Oh... and BTW- I forgot to mention a single vine grape arbor in the backyard
> that yielded 10 - 20 oz. containers of concentrated grape juice ready for the
> mixing into better-than-Welches grape juice.  Last year we didn't get any
> as the birds and bugs got it all.  The year previous, we were able to get
> 4 - 16 oz. containers of the concentrate.  So.... God more than doubled the
> volume of grape concentrate from two years ago.  Wow!  Praise the Lord! \o/

Dave asks:
And how long did you let that sit? A year? Bro. Tyler, are you turning
that into wine??? LOL

Tyler:
> Though I didn't appreciate the sting by a wasp when I was harvesting the
> grapes, normally my had would swell like a watermelon, I fought through them
> and destroyed their nest in the process so that I could continue picking the
> grapes.  Praise God \o/ also that I didn't swell like the last time I did
> when I was stung.... hallelujah!

Dave:
I live in the heart of the valley where grapes are grown and shipped all
over the world. You need to hang some glittering paper to scare off the
birds. Also, you need to have your vineyards sprayed to keep bugs off.
That's the way I've seen them do it around here. And here, they have
thousands of acres of grapevines.