For Your Information

GKL (gklentprs@earthlink.net)
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 12:06:23 -0400

>LES wrote:
> Do you mean to tell me, if some one who was not saved, truly repents
and
> gives his/her heart to God and gets killed or dies somehow,(before
they can
> get in the pool of  baptism or pray through) that they are going to
hell?
> God's grace is sufficient.  We are all on different levels of grace.
We
> CANNOT decide what God will do and not do with  people who are doing
all
> that they know to do at the present time.

>Dave responds:
>To some, this is impossible for God to do. I read with God all things
>are possible. I've also read in Acts 3:19 "Repent and be converted that

>your sins may be blotted out..." Seems that it worked for them.
>Luke 6:37   Judge not,.....
>I think I'd drop my stones before I go and decide who is going to
heaven
>and who is not...
-------------------------------

First, let's take your point about "with God all things are possible" -
.....God is all knowing, and He knows ahead of time who would accept the
truth
*and follow thru* with getting baptized in Jesus name, filled with the
Holy Ghost
and believe in one God if given a chance to do so, so since God is not
willing that
any should perish, don't you think that since "with God all things are
possible" that
He could easily prevent someone from dying if He knew that they would
indeed
follow thru with Jesus name baptism, receiving the Holy Ghost and belief
in one God ?

Second, the one thing that *is* impossible for God to do is lie -
.......so when Jesus said that in order to make it to heaven we *must*
believe that He
is the one true God in the flesh, and we *must* be baptized in His name
and filled with
His Spirit, and we *must* endure till the end, is absolutely true and
not just an "option",
to say that there are those who can still be saved without obeying His
"musts" goes
opposite to what He clearly said:
"I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye
believe not that I am he,
ye shall die in your sins." John 8:24
"Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born
of water and of
the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God." John 3:5

Third, let's get "judge not" made clear -
......the Bible says *we* should judge not, .......but if we are merely
quoting what the Word
of God says, it is not us judging, it is God -
".......the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the
last day."  John 12:48

There is a big difference between us having someone tell us of their
experience and we
just saying "well, you're not really saved" and we saying "well, let's
see what the Word
of God says about what God requires for salvation" - when the Word says
that except
you do "such and such" or you can't enter heaven, it is the Word, not
us, that is making
that judgement, we are simply being messengers of what God said, not us.

It is our (the true church) responsibility to spread the truth to
everyone worldwide,
not to just hope they make it no matter what they believe, and yes, we
are to do it with
love and in the right attitude, because except for the grace of God and
someone that
cared enough about our soul to share truth with us we would be lost, but
the bottom
line is that we must share the truth with as many as possible while
there is yet time.

Bro. Gary