For Your Information

"Moore, Kirk W" (Kirk.Moore@PSS.Boeing.com)
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 10:47:18 -0700

Brother;

My question is this.... Jesus only dealt harshly with the religious leaders. He had compassion on the followers. Most people in the world are followers, and believe what they are told. Jesus did not attack the Jewish faith, but in reality attacked the religious leaders interpretation of their faith. I have studied this GOOD book for 23 years now, and Yes I was backslide for several years but was still fascinated with and by the Jewish history, ( I was a history major in College) and continued to study it. I believe that it was that study that keep me form going back completely into the sin that Jesus delivered me from in the first place. Paul states that the Law was a schoolmaster to bring us to the knowledge of Sin.

We as apostolics deal harshly with everyone. We deal harshly with people that deal genteelly and kindly to us. I look at the Mormons and the have better families that most apostolics. I look at the JW's and the witness much better that any of us for the most part. I look at the Catholics and Mormons, and they pay tithes with a good attitude and in full. The Pentecostal faith as a whole is stagnate and dead. We lose as many as we gain. We tend to deal with folks that do not agree with us, with our nose in the air. Let me ask you a question, if a Baptist has repented at a Baptist alter, did God still forgive him. Or is it really between him and God, to determine what state his repentance is. Repentance means to turn away from the former life of sin, and start walking with Jesus. I do believe that he needs further truth, and at sometime will come in contact with truth, but until then, what of his faith in God, is it invalidated?????

My question to you is: How can we claim anything when we have nothing better to offer than rules and standards for people to follow?????

I would say that unless we as a group begin to return to the 1st century roots, we will become another denomination that has lost touch with God. There will always be true believer, there will always be a church, but I contend that this church is not made up by an organization, or a district board, or a general superintendent. The true church of God is made up of those that worship in spirit and truth, and allow God to call those that he will, and work on those hearts that he calls. The true church hears the voice of the shepherd and responds, it is like a wind that blows.... and those that hear it, and follow it, they will hear well done, my good a faithful servant.

--
Kirk Moore
CDG analyst II

"Black holes are created when God divides by zero"