Fwd: And you say we are Cults!!]]

Dave (suprdave@lightspeed.net)
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 08:46:20 -0700

Robert Donald Taylor wrote:

> This is a post of a trinitarian responding to one of my posts.  Please
> read and give your thoughts.

> Robert Donald Taylor <roblin@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > Maybe I am reading my Bible wrong, these old eyes aren't what they used
> > to be.  Please help me understand this.
> > Does the Scripture say, "Hear O Israel , the Lord our God is One Lord",
> > or does it say, " Hear O Israel, the Lord our GodS are Three Lords".

Dave responds:
What you are doing is provoking them (Trinitarians). It doesn't matter
how wrong you feel they are...when you misrepresent any religious group,
you are in the wrong. You are insinuating that they believe in more than
one God.

I have learned in my Philosophy class never to misrepresent any religous
group based upon ones own prejudices or disagreement with their beliefs.