Escondido Church

"Janet Wall" (janetthesmall@bloomingdaletel.com)
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:32:27 -0500

I found a church in Escondido, it is a UPC church, but i just found it by
searching on the net, so i know little about it. Here is the info i found:

Church Name:       Truth Tabernacle UPC

Address:		1002 E. El Norte Pkwy. PO Box 300160

City:			Escondido

State/Province/Zip:	California 92030

Pastor:			Jimmy A. Jones

Phone/Fax:		Phone 760-743-2671 or 745-4784

There may be more churchs there, however i checked the UPC, ALJC, and PAW
sites and saw no churchs listed there that have homepages. There is always
a possablity of there being one without a homepage though.

Janet

If we expire when we die, shouldn't we inspire while we live?

AIM-JBananaOne
Yahoo Pager- I_am_small
ICQ 29684961