New member introduction

feavery@prysm.com (feavery@prysm.com)
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 01:47:53 -0500

<---- Begin Forwarded Message ---->
From: feavery@prysm.com
Subject: New member introduction
To: higher-fire@prairienet.org

Greetings in Jesus Name and thanks for allowing
me to join this group.
I am Floyd Avery from Bossier City, La. A 54 year
old man that loves God, my family, and the great
oneness Pentecostal message.
I received the Holy Ghost in a UPC Church when I
was 17 years old.
I married Linda Church 31 years ago. (My pastor's
wife said I should marry a Church girl and she was
the only one I could find.) I have two daughters,
Mary and Elisabeth.
I service Cat Scan and X-RAY equipment at a VA Hospital
to earn a living.
I may not add much, but I will enjoy reading everything.
If I don't follow the desired protocol, please point
this out to me on the net or in private. I can be
reached at feavery@prysm.com.
Again Thanks - Floyd Avery
<----  End Forwarded Message  ---->