LTUPC page moved

Jerry Caesar (gcaesar@eeserv.eelab.newpaltz.edu)
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 02:03:34 -0500

Bro Bassett,

I tried the URL you gave and it didn't work.
I believe you have to have the ~mbasset/life.htm(l) extension.

However to get the life to work, you would have to create a life
directory in the directory that has you home page and then call the church
Web page index.html. Doing this will enable ~mbasset/life to  work

There is no way you can get away from having your home directory in the
URL unless you move the church page directory to that of the Internet
Service providers page. Or if you are on good terms with the Sys Admin,
you could ask him to put a symbolic link to the church directory.

I was very happy to see a Web Page in the CT district !! Hopefully I'll get
some from New York on soon.

In Christ,

Jerry Caesar
Email :caesar64@eelab.newpaltz.edu
WWWeb :http://www.eelab.newpaltz.edu/~caesar64

"Studying to show myself Approved in Christ and Elec/Comp Engineering."