[UTMB76A@prodigy.com: Fwd: Masonry/Mormonism 5]

"Robert J. Brown" (rj@eli.wariat.org)
Wed, 4 Oct 1995 05:13:41 -0500

Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 12:11:08 EDT
From: UTMB76A@prodigy.com (MRS CAROL J VAN DRIE)
To: rj@eli.wariat.org
Subject: Fwd: Masonry/Mormonism 5

-- [ From: Carol J. Van Drie * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

------- FORWARD, Original message follows -------

------- FORWARD, End of original message -------

--
--"Hear now my reasoning, and harken to the pleadings of my lips." [Jb 13:6]--
Robert J. Brown  (Bob/Rj)   rj@eli.wariat.org  1 708 705-0370 (vmail/fax/data)