LTUPC page moved

Mark W. Bassett (mbasset@pcnet.com)
Wed, 4 Oct 1995 05:21:46 -0500

On Tue, 3 Oct 1995 02:04:34 -0500, you wrote:

>I tried the URL you gave and it didn't work.
>I believe you have to have the ~mbasset/life.htm(l) extension.

AH!  Yes,  the .htm extention should be included.

>However to get the life to work, you would have to create a life
>directory in the directory that has you home page and then call the church
>Web page index.html. Doing this will enable ~mbasset/life to  work

You mean I can build a mbasset/.html/life/index.html that in turn
refers to mbasset/.html/life.htm (or other)?

What would the index have on it to do an automatic call? (without user
action)

>There is no way you can get away from having your home directory in the
>URL unless you move the church page directory to that of the Internet
>Service providers page. Or if you are on good terms with the Sys Admin,
>you could ask him to put a symbolic link to the church directory.

>I was very happy to see a Web Page in the CT district !! Hopefully I'll get
>some from New York on soon.

I'm hoping to cause some of my NY Metro friends to catch on. Up your
way, ... tell Bro. Hatch that it's an outreach tool. That ought ot put
a bunch of you on the map :)  (He is still HM Director, no?)
--
The Whole Gospel to the Whole World    -   Life Tabernacle UPC
"Preaching the Kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ,