LTUPC page moved

Mark W. Bassett (mbasset@pcnet.com)
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 12:14:52 -0500

On Thu, 5 Oct 1995 01:17:29 -0500, you wrote:

>Creating ~mbasset/.html/life/index.html would allow ~mbasset/life to be
>a working URL for your church address.

Insight is precious. Knowledge is even more vital :)  I'm learning,
and thanks!

>My pastor, A.R. Hibbert is the NY upstate district Sunday School Director.
>I have started to talk to him about Web Pages and he is very interested.

My regards to Pastor Hibbert. We sat together at Lincoln Center not
too long ago.

>Bridgeport is near to you ah ? I know Bro & Sis Brot (sp?), how are they
>doing ?  Tell them Bro Jerry from Poughkeepsie says hello !!

It's Bradt, and yes, I certainly will!

--
The Whole Gospel to the Whole World    -   Life Tabernacle UPC
"Preaching the Kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ,