questions

David R. Schulke (schulkdr@uwec.edu)
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 13:05:33 -0500

>Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 10:35:45 -0500
>To: David Raymond Schulke <schulkdr@uwec.edu>
>From: "Bonnie J. Armstrong" <bojarmsr@uwcsms1.uwc.edu>
>Subject: questions

I don't know if anyone else received this same letter, but maybe there are
some of you that would like to answer some of the questions that this lady
has asked.  Although I myself plan to answer them, I also am going to add
that she has left the very thing (Jesus) that she will be in search of all
her life.

Dave Schulke

God is faithful, all others are only human!