Are you censoring?

Andrew E Engle (engleae@nextwork.rose-hulman.edu)
Sun, 8 Oct 1995 00:37:53 -0500

On Sat, 7 Oct 1995, Steve Winter wrote:

> Are you censoring the messages that I post here to expose devils, Richard?
>
> If so, I will just start sending the messages to each participant
> privately as well.   I have sent more than one message recently that
> has not been published.
>
> This is not a game.  You don't want to spend eternity with the Bassett's
> and the Bowden's.  They are filthy spiritual infidels and I KNOW WHAT
> I AM TALKING ABOUT.

I don't think you know what you are talking about. Otherwise you wouldn't
be acting like a hippocrite! Look at what you're doing! Calling them
infidels and judging them. That ain't holy! You ain't spos'd to be doin'
that!

Ok. That is all I have to say. Since I have spoken my mind, I guess that
gives you permission to call me a whore now! :)

Andy

"Hukt on fonix werk't four me!"   :)

Andy Engle
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
Mail: engleae@nextwork.rose-hulman.edu
WWW: http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~engleae/

The Lord Bless You!

   24  The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
   25  The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
   26  The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

						Numbers 6: 24-26