Are you censoring?

Mark W. Bassett (mbasset@pcnet.com)
Sun, 8 Oct 1995 10:20:30 -0500

On Sun, 8 Oct 1995 05:25:37 -0500, I wrote:

>This is a request to all paticipants of the higher-fire mailing list.

>Most of you have been involved in this conference long enough for you
>to know what is happening here.

>Should you receive private mail from Steve Winter which makes
>reference in ANY WAY to myself or another individual, I am asking you
>to forward that mail to me, complete with headers and all.

I apologize for having made now THREE posts regarding this nonsense. I
thought *this* one had been erased. Please do not forward these
messages to me, rather, please forward them to the list-owner, who
looks at this kind of thing regularly.

We'll be through with this thing after a while, if you all will pray
with me,

--
The Whole Gospel to the Whole World    -   Life Tabernacle UPC
"Preaching the Kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ,