BP- Questions

"Nancy Troutman" (nxt116@psu.edu)
Sun, 8 Oct 1995 17:03:27 -0500 (EST)

No, I did not notice you had asked where in Baltimore.  If you lived in
Baltimore, you know where Pikesville is.  I rented a small upstairs
apartment above some Orthodox Jews, and I am now related (in-laws) to many
of these people.  I spend almost every Shabis with these people when I am in
Baltimore.

I attended Br. McIntyre's church in Baltimore (actually Essex) Maryland
until I started attending Penn State.  I will be going back there after I
graduate.

Where did you preach in Baltimore?