BP- Questions

"Nancy Troutman" (nxt116@psu.edu)
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 07:09:34 -0500 (EST)

I first came to Baltimore in 1993-4 ish, so we missed.  It is a fantastic
church, and I intend to return after I finish college, Lord willing.  You
know I have sat under some *REAL GOOD* preaching.

You probably sat under Senior McIntyre?  Br. McIntyre Senior taught Sunday
mornings and is Pastor Imeritus (Sp?).