Blood of Jesus

Mark W. Bassett (mbasset@pcnet.com)
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 10:44:07 -0500

On Wed, 11 Oct 1995 05:28:53 -0500, you wrote:

>A few months ago, the Lord spoke to me (I don't remember what I was doing at
>the time) and said, "you will never rise above my blood".  That thot hit me
>hard.  No matter how good (pure) we can get, we will never get to the place
>that we don't need His shed, precious blood.

So true, and so liberating a thought. We are bounded by blood on the
three doorposts above, and on either side. We are not expected to
attempt to eradicate our humanity, but only to take His flesh, and
consume it until it becomes a part of us.

Jesus Christ came into this world to *redeem* and *reconcile*
humanity, not to deify it.

How important it is to "not frustate the grace of God", but living
BELOW grace, or by DENYNG it, or the power of the blood and spirit to
deliver us in the same holiness.

Praise the Lord!
"Just give me a flucrum, or something to rest this big 'ole
lever on"