How Should We Relate to Trinitarians (LONG Article Included)

bkm001@nbnet.nb.ca (bkm001@nbnet.nb.ca)
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 05:32:07 -0500

>On Sat, 7 Oct 1995 08:17:56 -0500, you wrote:
>
>>You are the victim of great deception.  The gates of hell did not prevail
>>against the true Church.  Your RCC (note that I said "Your" right there),
>>has never been the true Church, nor have her denominations.
>
>F. Vandenburg's suggestion was that "we owe the trinitarians", based
>on the premise that we received something from trinitarians. I already
>responded to this but ought to add this:
>
>As I read the Bible, they owe Apostolics an awful lot. Seems to me
>that the true chruch always WAS oneness, from the moment it came from
>the womb. The fact that they say the word "church" depends upon words
>that were first used by Oneness Apostolics.

Mark,

Ithank you for what support I got here from you. As far as the debt thing,
what I will say about it is this: if the mechanic that fixes your car is a
trinitarian you thank him for fixing your car so you can travel to preach,
then you witness to him. You don't tell him he should thank you for bringing
the car in to be fixed. Think about it.

In Jesus' Name,

Frank