Are you censoring? -Reply -Reply

Mark W. Bassett (mbasset@pcnet.com)
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 05:42:42 -0500

On Thu, 12 Oct 1995 05:37:50 -0500, you wrote:

>Richard, I cannot believe you are complaining about my "demeaning"
>comments????!!!!!  You are as bad as Winters if you cannot see the
>satire here.  I thought you were a little more level headed than this.  What
>is going on here,  Steve Winters calls people Whores and you do less to
>reprimand him.  I make a joke and you publicly scold me.  I am sorry and I
>repent but I am dumbfounded to see a message like this from you.

We have need to "expose" no one, Brother. All things are open and
naked in the presence of the One with whom we have to do.

Let every persons words be seasoned, and a offered with prayer and
thought. We are moving into a time where we will be in view of the
whole world. Let's not go as children.

>If I am going to be reprimanded for exposing this lunatic (whoops Im sorry, thats
>another point off my good behavior score) then I may find another forum
>to participate in.

Please stick around, Bro. Chris. We value your participation here.

-- http://www.pcnet.com/~mbasset/life.htm
The Whole Gospel to the Whole World    -   Life Tabernacle UPC
"Preaching the Kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ,
with all confidence, no man forbidding ... " - Acts 28:31