need info on HALLOWEEN

Kenneth Wilson (wilson7@ix.netcom.com)
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 05:59:10 -0500

You wrote:

>At 05:33 AM 10/12/95 -0500, you wrote:
>>>Does anyone have a good study on HALLOWEEN and it's origin up until
today..?

>>>Sis.Colleen
>>
>>I have an excellent tape by Pastor Jeff Butler of True Life Church,
Racine,
>>WI of a sermon he dedicated to explaining things about halloween
that, to be
>>honest, made my blood run cold to contemplate. I highly recommend it
as a
>>starting point, I don't have it to hand now, or I'd give you the
church
>>address and phone number for ordering. Let me know if you want that
>information.
>>
>>Simon
-
>>Matthew                    Simon Peter Chappell
Acts
>>28:18                        simon@forbin.com
2:38
-

>>yes, I sure would,,Thanks
>Sis.Colleen

   Praise the Lord Sister Colleen:

         I do have some information concerning the celabration of this
holiday in the Philippines.On this particular day the people of the
Philippines visit the burial graves of there loved ones.They bring food
and items where they will spend all night with them.This is to keep
company with them and to talk with them.They they spend all night doing
this.My wife is from Batangas province of the Philippines.God bless and
take care.Hopefully you will get this.Take care.Your brother in the
Lord.

                            In Jesus name
                            Kenneth Wilson N.Y.