NAMBLA (fwd)

Frederick Braam (braam@mtu.edu)
Sat, 14 Oct 1995 16:58:19 -0500

> Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 23:13:44 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Christopher Lodge Stamper <cls48@columbia.edu>
> Subject: C-NEWS: Stamper's News Nuggets #27
>

> __ "CHARITABLE DEDUCTION: The North American Man/Boy Love Association
> (NAMBLA) was recently approved by the New York Department of State as a
> legitimate non-profit organization, despite its patent agenda to legalize
> pedophilia.  This new-found status allows NAMBLA to receive charitable
> donations and taxpayer-financed grants in pursuit of its highly immoral
> cause." -Human Events (9/29/95).

	Dear LORD, this is disgusting.  I feel like it is Rome
all over again.  This world is definitely headed for destruction.

  "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon
   us, that we should be called the Sons of God"- I John 3:1
       braam@mtu.edu   and   http://www.me.mtu.edu/~braam
=============> Michigan Technological University <=============