KJ Bible Versions

MIKE HARVEY (mikeh@california.com)
Sun, 15 Oct 1995 04:50:26 -0500

At 04:48 PM 10/14/95 -0500, you wrote:
>My Bible's spine has split, so I guess this means a new Bible.  Cambridge is
>no longer publishing my version.
>
>Before I make the plunge, I would like to hear comments that you have on the
>Bibles.  I was thinking about the Ryrie version.  I am going to stay with
>King James because that is what is used at church.  I do not need to be
>reading one version while being preached to in another.
>
>If you have any suggestions I would appreciate hearing them.

Sister in California the # 1 saints Bible is the Thompson Chain Refrence Bible.
The preachers who do not use TCR usualy carry Dakes (which I also use but do
not recomend for general use.)I have bought Thompsons for everyone in my
family Wife,Daughters, Son in Law mom etc.(just I my Humble oppinion you
cant go wrong with Thompson cost is around $55-90 depending and size you like

mikeh@california.com
God Bless>