Are you censoring? -Reply

Andrew E Engle (engleae@nextwork.rose-hulman.edu)
Sun, 15 Oct 1995 04:53:51 -0500

On Sat, 14 Oct 1995, Frederick Braam wrote:

> > "Robert J. Brown" spake thusly in a message:
> >
> > "JB> I do not think Chris was making a demeaning remark so much
> > "JB> as one of hope:  The allusion was to a psychiatric hospital,
> > "JB> where the take *SICK* people.  The Bible tells us that by
> > "JB> his stripes we are healed. It is actually quit possible that
> > "JB> Steve's great knowledge and quick temper go together to
> > "JB> paint a picture of bipolar illness, which can be healed, and
> > "JB> is not to be confused with demonic possesion:
> >
> > Hmmm... another liar.
> >
> > Richard, your list is turning into a snake pit, and it is your own
> > fault for refusing to take a stand for the truth.
> >

> [The response...]
>
> 	Steve, we love you and are all concerned about your
> salvation.  You have a profound knowledge of the Bible, which
> I am impressed by, but you seem to be using it for all the
> wrong reasons.  Please use this blessing from God to help bring
> others unto God, and not as a way of condemning your brethren.
> We are all human and make mistakes.  It is only because of Jesus'
> precious blood that we'll ever be saved.  I'll be praying for you.
> God Bless You,

Wow. That is the kindest, most Christ-like reply I think I have ever
heard to Steve! Way to be a Christian Frederick!

Andy

"Hukt on fonix werk't four me!"   :)

Andy Engle
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
Mail: engleae@nextwork.rose-hulman.edu
WWW: http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~engleae/

The Lord Bless You!

   24  The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
   25  The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
   26  The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

						Numbers 6: 24-26